Ocean Matrix OMX-03HMHM0002 4K HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 Converter
Display device compatibility can be nightmare - especially when you find out just before a big presentation or live event. The Ocean Matrix 03HMHM0002 is a handy inline device designed to convert the HDCP2.2 format to HDCP1.4. It supports high definition resolution up to [email protected] (YCBCR4:2:0) as well as Dolby, DTS and LPCM audio formats ensuring your HDCP1.4 display will always show the latest content.
Many of the current crop of 4K TVs list HDCP 2.2 compliance in their specifications. This is a good sign. If you have a 4K TV already, or are looking at a non-tier 1 brand, make sure you scour the specs for HDCP 2.2. If it's not 2.2-compliant, you might be out of luck as this new encryption is rolled out as in, if you bought one of the first 4K TVs, generally released in 2013, it may not work with whatever dedicated 4K content comes out in the near future. Thats where the Ocean Matrix OMX-03HMHM0002 4K HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 Converter comes in to play! Don't get rid of your home theater components just yet. This converter will allow you to interface older deivices with newer displays, etc...
- Makes HDCP 1.4 Displays Compatible with New HDCP 2.2 Sources
- High Definition Resolution to [email protected]
- Deep Color up to 36bit
- Dolby, DTS, LPCM Audio Formats
- HDMI 1.4B Compliant
- Supports 3D Mode
- CE Certified
- HDMI input HDCP2.2 / HDMI output HDCP1.4
- MAX Supported Video Format: [email protected], YUV 4:2:0.
- Video Formats: DTV/HDTV:480i/576i/480P/576P/720P/1080i/1080P/4Kx2K, 3D
- Video Color Format: xv-YCC/deep color 36bit
- Audio Format: DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True-HD, LPCM
- Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Dimension: (LxWxH): 2.76 x 2.37 x 0.83 in
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- 5VDC/1A Power Supply
- 1 Year
Part Number: OMX-03HMHM0002