Ocean Matrix OMX-10HMIP0001 1080P HDMI Over IP Extender with IR Transmitter ONLY
The Ocean Matrix OMX-10HMIP0001 HDMI over IP Extender transmits crystal clear [email protected] images over your local network in video projection, digital signage, restaurant TV distribution and distance learning applications.
The transmitter is compatible with off-the-shelf ethernet switches allowing the creation of networked AV in a straight forward plug and play setup. An HTTP server is embedded in each Ocean Matrix 10HMIP0001 Transmitter and 11IPHM0001 Receiver. Users can set IP addresses for the system via a simple web browser interface.
The system may also be used point-to-point up to 394 feet via CAT5e/6 cable. Wideband IR (38-56kHz) support allows control over video sources and mounting ears offer a complete install package.
Not Compatible with PoE or EoP devices.
- Supports up to 1080p video, Plus 2-Channel Audio
- Plug and Play Operation - No Programming Required for One-to-One Setups
- Wide-Band IR Control
- Use Ethernet Switches for Multiple Layered Cascade Applications
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports TCP/IP Protocol
- Black Powder-Coated Steel Cabinet
- CE and FCC Certified
- Transmission Distance: 394 feet over Cat5e/6
- Video Format DTV/HDTV:480i/576i/480P/576P/720P/1080P
- Input Video Signal 0.5-1.0 Volts P-P
- Input DDC Signal 5 volts p-p(TTL)
- Support Video Format DTV/HDTV:480i/576i/480P/576P/720P/1080P
- Video Output HDMI
- IR Frequency 38kHz-56kHz
- Power Consumption: 3W
- Dimensions: 4.08 x 3.68 x 1 inches
- Weight: 7.76 oz
- 1-5VDC/1A Power Supply, IR-TX and IR-Ext Cables
- 1 Year
Part Number: OMX-10HMIP0001