Ocean Matrix OMX-10HMIP0005 Single Gang HDMI Over IP PoE Wall Plate H.264 Transmitter ONLY
The Ocean Matrix 10HMIP0005 is an HDMI wall plate extender that utilizes H.264 compression to extend video resolutions up to [email protected] over Cat5e/6. The H.264 compression makes the 10HMIP0005 a network friendly device as it uses less bandwidth to transmit over LANs. The Ocean Matrix 10HMIP0005 supports cable runs up to 394 feet in point-to-point setups but it may also be used to drive a network of receivers and displays using an Ethernet switch.
The wall plate form factor coupled with its HDMI extender capabilities make it the perfect fit for classrooms and conference rooms in video projector applications as well as huddle spaces and similar collaborative environments.
This unit can be powered using the included power adapter or using a PoE source such as a PoE Ethernet Switch or PoE injector. When used with a receiver, both units need to be powered by each unit's power adapter or a PoE power source.
- Convenient Single Gang Wall Mount Design
- Low Bandwidth
- LED HDMI Indicator Light
- Supports Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Cascade Capability
- LPCM Audio Format
- HDCP & TCP/IP, PoE 802.3 Compliant
- Silver Aluminum Wall Plate
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Protocol H.264 encoder over TCP/IP
- Transmission Distance: 394 feet/120m over Cat5e/6
- Video format 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/[email protected]
- Audio format LPCM, Audio sampling rate 48KHZ
- Streaming Bit Rate 15Mbps
- Power Consumption: 4W
- Dimensions: Wall Plate - 4 1/2 x 2 3/4 x 5/64 inches / Transmitter - 4 1/8 x 1 7/8 x 1 ½ inches
- Weight: 4.2 oz
- 1- Wall Plate, 1-5VDC/1A Power Supply with Mini-Phoenix Connector, 4-White 5/8 inch Screws, 2- ¬ inch Screws, 1-Mini-Phoenix Connector
- 1 Year
Part Number: OMX-10HMIP0005