Ocean Matrix AVHE-210-G-3G Single Channel 3G-SDI Video & 2-Channel XLR Audio Hum Eliminator - B-Stock (Used at NAB)
Although hum & noise is less common in SDI video signals, its presence and the looming "digital cliff" can mean an entire loss of signal to any critical playout or recording system. The Ocean Matrix AVHE-210-3G 1-Channel video & 2-Channel XLR audio hum eliminator produces a clean signal stripping it free noise, instability and potential jitter due to bit errors.
With the addition of 2-channel XLR audio, the AVHE-210-3G is equally perfect for use with field cameras as well as for use in fixed studio wiring. The front panel houses a pin 1 ground lift switch, completely isolating recorder, amp or effects box from source audio equipment.
These units are 3G, 1.5G, SDI and analog compatible and exceed the specifications for SMPTE 259M , 344M , 292M and ITU-R BT.
- 1-Channel 3G-SDI Video & 2-Channel XLR Audio Hum Eliminator
- Avoid the "Digital Cliff" Effect
- Strips Signal Free of Noise, Instability and Potential Jitter Due to Bit Errors
- Front Panel Ground Lift Switch for Each Audio Channel
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Bandwidth: 3 GHz
- Return Loss: 23 dB to 1 GHz, 19 dB to 3 GHz
- Hum Rejection: 20 V hum
- 3G, 1.5G, SDI and Analog Compatible
- Exceeds SMPTE 259M , 344M , 292M and ITU-R BT Specifications
- Dimensions (including handles) 4.75 x 4.75 x 4.5
- Weight: 4 Lbs.
Part Number: OMX-AVHE2103G-BS