Ocean Matrix OMX-HDMI-2-IP HDMI Over IP Extender / HDMI to CAT5/CAT6 Converter - Bstock (Box was wet)
Distribute HDMI over your LAN/VLAN network with the Ocean Matrix OMX-HDMI-2-IP HDMI Over IP Converter/Extender. No longer is distance a limitation when sending HDMI. Converts HDMI to standard TCP/IP and transmits the signal over your local area network.
The great advantage of converting HDMI to TCP/IP is that you can now send HDMI over your entire network freeing you of the typical limitations found in send/receive point-to-point systems. The Ocean Matrix OMX-HDMI-2-IP delivers unparalleled performance in PRO-AV projection networks, digital signage systems and educational streaming applications. Now your network is your HDMI network!
The transmitter has a static IP address and can pair with multiple receivers (up to 8). Multiple transmitters and multiple receivers can be paired on the same network.
A VLAN switch is required to operate multiple units (up to 8 transmitter/receiver pairs) with separate IP addresses on the same LAN network.
Please Note: Bstock - Unit is new but the packaging was wet.
- Supports Multiple Receivers (up to 8) from a Single HDMI Extender / Transmitter
- 36 Bit Deep Color Support
- May Also be Used as a Standard Point-to-Point (up to 120 meters) Transmit & Receive for On-Location Monitoring & Content Delivery
- L/R Stereo Audio
- Transmission Rate Supported:10.2Gbps
- Robust Aluminum Housing
Bstock - Unit is new but the packaging was wet.
- HDCP Support: HDCP1.2
- Input HDMI resolution: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]/60Hz; [email protected]/60Hz; [email protected]/60Hz;
- Output HDMI resolution: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]/60Hz; [email protected]/60Hz
- Supported Video Color Formats: 24 Bit/Deep color; 30 Bit/Deep color; 36 Bit Deep Color
- Max transmission rate: 10.2Gbps
- Network Bandwidth Utilized: 80Mbs
- Audio signal transmission format: L/R stereo audio
- TMDS signal: 0.5-1.5Vp-p (TMDS)
- DDC signal: 5Vp-p(TTL)
- Input cable length: 5m (AWG26 HDMI1.3 standard cable)
- Output cable length: 5m (AWG26 HDMI1.3 standard cable)
- Transmission medium
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Twisted Pair Interface: Cat5e/6
- Transmission distance: Cat6 up to 120m (Cat5e up to 100m)
- Cabling standards: TIA/EIA568 B
- Power Supply: 5VDC/1A
- Power comsumption: <3.6W
- Dimensions (Tx or Rx Unit): 4.25"L x 2.25"W x 1.0"H
- Weight: Tx/Rx Unit Each: 0.3 Lbs
- HDMI Over IP Sender
- HDMI Over IP Receiver
- Two 5VDC/1A Switching Power Supply
- User Manual
Part Number: OMX-HDMI-2IP-BS4