Ocean Matrix OMX-HDMI-CAT6BST 160 Foot 1080p HDMI Extender over Single Cat - Bstock (Unit Works/Minimal Physical Damage)
The Ocean Matrix OMX-HDMI-CAT6 extends HDMI based high definition video/audio beyond the standard distances of HDMI cable and its inherent limitations. Consisting of a transmitter and a receiver, this system delivers full 1080P HDMI signal up to 160 feet over a single CAT6 network cable. The system fully supports 1080p resolutions as well as IR control over the same cable run.
The transmitter features a built-in HDMI loop-out for local display and monitoring. IR signal transmission allows for remote control of the source at a secondary location with two IR extension cables (included).
Please Note: The unit works but has minimal physical damage.
Ideal for projections screens, home theatre, outdoor advertising, remote conferencing, CCTV, high-end security, and remote HD monitoring.
- Supports 1080p HDMI resolution
- Transmits over a single CAT6 up to 164 feet
- Local HDMI loop-out on transmitter
- IR signal transmission support
- Works with HDMI HDCP compliant devices
The unit works, but has minimal physical damage.
- Support Resolution: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz
- Network Cable: Low resistance and consumption oxygen-free copper core UTP or STP
- Transmission Range: 1080p resolution up to 164 feet (50m)
- IR Remote Control: Supports 20~60KHz standard IR remote controls
- Power Supply: 5VDC/1A
- Power Consumption: Transmitter 3W, Receiver 2W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.82x2.62x0.97in (71.6x66.6x24.8mm) per unit
- Weight: Transmitter 2.93 lb., Receiver 2.84 lb. (83g/80.6g)
- One transmitter
- One receiver
- Two 5VDC power adapters
- One IR blaster extension cable, connects to transmitter- 3.28 ft (1m)
- One IR receiver extension cable, connects to receiver - 3.28 ft (1m)
Part Number: OMX-HDMI-CAT6BST