Ocean Matrix HDMI Over Coax Extender - Receiver Only
The OMX-HDMI-CX-R HDMI extender converts HDMI signals to HD digital TV signals using DVB-T CATV transmission mode. Unlike traditional analog CATV signal, this extender uses 64 QAM mode to convert the signal and transmits via coaxial cables for long distances. Using a CATV splitter, you can easily create a one to multiple or a multiple to multiple matrix. Short cable runs may require an attenuator, please refer to product manual for specifics.
Excellent image quality, high interference resistance, and many available channels, make it ideal for total home CCTV, digital signage, shopping mall advertising, and digital KVM.
- Full 1080P HD
- Resolution: supports up to [email protected]
- 99 Selectable Channels - allows multiple units on the same coax!
- RX - HDMI Output
- 99 Selectable Channels
- Input and Output: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz,[email protected]/60Hz
- HDMI Graphics Resolution: supports up to [email protected]
- Video Encoding: H.264
- Audio Encoding: MPEG2
- Coaxial Cable: RG6, RG7, RG11, etc
- Frequency Point: 100-1000M
- Bit Rate: Max 31.6M bits
- Insertion Loss: <2dBm
- RF Connector: Imperial System 75 O Type F
- Transmission Delay: 500ms
- Power Consumption: TX <3.5W, RX <3W
- Dimensions (LWH): 5.12 x 2.68 x 0.945 inches
- Warranty: 1 year
- 1 RF to HDMI receiver (RX)
- 1 DC 5V, 1A power supplies
Part Number: OMX-HDMI-CX-R