Ocean Matrix OMX-HDMI-HDBIT 1080p HDMI Extender over Single Cat5/5E/Cat6 Network Cable - Bstock - Unit Used & Repaired
The Ocean Matrix OMX-HDMI-HDBIT extends high definition audio/video transmission beyond the standard distances for HDMI cable limitations via HDbitT technology. Consisting of a transmitter and a receiver, this system delivers full 1080P HDMI signal up to 393 feet over a single Cat5/5E/Cat6 network cable with or without network switches, and network routers.
Unlimited Extend and Split Capability
The system incorporates HDbitT (High Definition Digital bit Transmission Technology) protocol for better image clarity and high performance over long distances without a converter. This technology allows signal distribution through switches and routers to multiple receivers and displays without loss in image quality. Works perfectly when sending HDMI over an IP network, allowing simple function of 1 to 1 or 1 to multiple cascade setups.
Plug and Play
The OMX-HDMI-HDBIT extender is compatible with new and existing systems without rewiring and automatically adapts to various cable lengths up to 393 feet. IR signal transmission allows for remote control of the source at a secondary location using IR extension cables (included).
Ideal for remote HD monitoring, projections screens, home theatre, outdoor advertising, remote conferencing, CCTV and high-end security.
Please Note This is a Bstock unit that is used and has been repaired.
- Please Note This is a Bstock unit that is used and has been repaired.
- HDbitT technology- extend and split by LAN over long distances
- Compatible with new or existing CAT cable infrastructure
- Supports 1080p HDMI resolution
- Transmits over a single CAT5/5E/6 up to 393 feet (120m)
- IR signal transmission support
- Works with HDMI HDCP compliant devices
- Plug and play without manual settings
- Software Protocol: HDbitT V1.0
- Video Encode: H.264
- Bandwidth: 18Mbps
- Support Resolutions: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],[email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz
- Network Cable: UTP/STP Cat5/5e/6
- Transmission Range: 1080p resolution full up to 393 ft (120m)
- IR Signal: Supports 20 ~ 60kHz standard IR remote controls
- Power Supply: 5VDC/1A
- Power Consumption: Transmitter 3.5W, Receiver 3W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.81x3.70x0.93in (96.8x94x 23.7mm) per unit
- Weight: Transmitter 0.32 lb., Receiver 0.31 lb. (145g /142g)
- One transmitter
- One receiver
- Two 5VDC power adapters
- One IR blaster extension cable, connects to transmitter- 3.28 ft (1m)
- One IR receiver extension cable, connects to receiver - 3.28 ft (1m)
Part Number: OMX-HDMI-HDBITBS